As our concern around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues,
we would like to share the enhanced safety measures we have taken.
While we continue to follow applicable health and safety regulations in every store,
we are taking extra steps to keep our stores safe and clean.
The health and safety of our customers are our top priority
and we take precautions to ensure this commitment is realized.
The extra safety measures include:
– Following guidance from the Center For Disease Control(CDC) and local health authorities
– Retraining staff in food-handling and workplace hygiene care
– Educating staff on preventative measures provided by CDC
– Cleaning all merchandise and displays with disinfectant multiple times throughout the day
– Ensuring all employees to stay at home if they are showing any related symptoms
In this challenging time, we stay positive to navigate through this, and our stores and staff will follow the best possible practices to stay safe.
We will continue to monitor the situation carefully and communicate with updates as it evolves.
Thank you for being a valued TOUS les JOURS customer.
The TOUS les JOURS Team